$190 per 50 minute individual psychotherapy session
$180 per 50 minute career counseling session
$85 to $95 per group psychotherapy session
$90 per 30 minute career coaching session
A face-to-face assessment is required to determine if career coaching is a
suitable service for you.
Fees are due at the time of service.
Cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover are accepted.
I require at least 24 hours’ notice to cancel an appointment. If you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be responsible for the cost of the session. Of course, unexpected and unusual events do occur. Therefore, I will try my best to reschedule your appointment for the same week no matter when you call. But please be advised that I cannot guarantee that I will find a mutually convenient time for us to meet in the same week.
The privacy of almost all communication between a client and psychologist is protected by law.
- In almost all situations, I can only release information to others about your therapy with your written consent.
- There are some rare situations in which I am legally and ethically obligated to take action to protect you or others from harm. We will discuss these exceptions, which apply to all psychologists, in detail during our first appointment.
- One of your most important client rights is informed consent. I will give you detailed information about your rights to confidentiality and you will have ample time to ask for clarification or for additional information.
I am out of network with insurance companies but will provide you with the necessary detailed billing statements so that you can seek reimbursement from your insurance company directly. Most plans will provide coverage for out-of-network providers.
Reimbursement rates vary by plan. Here are some questions to ask your insurance carrier to help you understand your benefits:
- Can I go out of network for mental health services?
- Do I need pre-authorization?
- Is there is session limit?
- What is the coverage per therapy session and does the coverage vary depending on the type of service I receive (e.g, therapy hour, group therapy, career counseling)?
- Do I have a deductible?
- How often must I submit a claim to my insurance company?
- What type of information do I need to provide my insurance company in order to be reimbursed?